Bay County Medical Care Facility Community Involvement
Honored to assist our local community
- We offer tours of our facility, call and schedule a time or stop in at your convenience.
- Families are always welcome to visit and encouraged to attend activities with their loved ones
- Various volunteer opportunities- Contact our Activities Director, Pam O’Hare or Kati Roper for more information.
- We have an annual car show, craft show and outdoor summer concerts
- Children from the community are invited to send in homemade letters or cards for Bay County Medical Care Facility residents to enjoy.
- We welcome carolers, local dance studios and musical performers for entertainment
- We hold Pet Parades that residents can view safely from our fenced patio area.